Monday, March 10, 2014

ELDER KAKA'S LAST LETTER

Lia Happy BIrthday girl!!I love you so much Lia!! I give you one beeg hug when I see you ok:)
Kia ora you falas!! like always ay its good to hear from you falas!!!
Been a mean week. The weather is getting hot. Its 50 degrees today!!!! I walked out of my apartment and couldnt belief ma eyes!! warming up hard! You guys should be good when you come mum and dad!! I dont have much to say family but that Im still seeing miracles! im happy and content with my service as a missionary. My mission really has been the "hardest but most rewarding" 2 years of my life. I testify that Christ lives and that he taught us how to live. His life was a mission uphill. I now know that there is no growth in the comfort zone and there is no comfort in the growth zone. If we are to become as the Savior is, our path must also be uphill. Yes it is is hard, tiring and at times may seem unbearable but I testify that this is the only way to peace and contentment now and in eternity.
    
I love you guys so much and I cant explain how grateful I am for each of you individually. The plan of salvation will only extend our happiness beyond our imagination. Im excited to see you all ay. Mum and Dad you falas ready for this? We are going to be eating heaps of food probli like 2 dinners every night lol and more so get your fat guts ready ok!! Alright family! 2 more days of all guts out ay!! till the end family!!
ELder Kanahele!

1 comment: