Monday, February 11, 2013

Kia ora family again!!
 
hoohoo you falas are beautiful ay, you guys on missions too? oiyoiy shuah!!
haha crack up family, good to hear from you all ay, I love you falas man!! Its crazy how proative you guys are. I know Im non-stop moving but it seems you all are in the same boat just different aspects!! lol thats a beautiful thing family, no rest for the wicked ay, thats my motto hard man. My companion always says, "give me a break" and im like "theirs no time for breaks ow" satan doesnt rest ay, we cant afford to take breaks. But thats cool the kids are hard out into your sports ay, mean. Hope you guys are working your butts off, to represent our last name "kaka" oiy. lol mean you falas, I miss you kids man. Time and this life really is short ay. Before you know it well all be married and have our own families. I was thinking about that today. Man we have to cherish every moment together in this life, living, loving and growing together as a family, cuz time is too short and precious. Im so grateful for the time I had to grow and learn from you all. My foundation and the principles I live and apply have all been rooted from the things I learned at home. Im so grateful for you all ay. Con bro no chicks g?? sup wit dat dog? na thats crack up bro, I hope your still there when I get home g, bros before ho's member? lol shot family. Mum and Dad you falas are too mean uce, str8 up parents you are the bombs, I love you guys and feel like Iv come closer too you all being out here on my mission, its crazy. Thanks for all you falas do for me to be here. Every week is a miracle and blessing for me. The lord has been so merciful to me and iv been blessed from the very begginning of my mission. This past week just flew by. It was a good one. Transfers are next week and ma girl cecilia gets baptized the following week so I prohbably wont be here for that. I assume Im getting transfered cuz Iv been here 6 months now. I love it here though and just being here for this period Iv had more of the opportunity to see progression in peoples lives, in our small branch and more so in myself. I have a testimony of the atonement. Iv watched people make huge changes in their lives and I myself have made changes in myself that I never thought were possible and Iv recieved greater light and understanding to the gospel and plain and precious things that it offers. Jesus Christ in 3 nephi 12:48 gives us a commandment to be perfect even as he is after providing for us a way to do that, the Atonement. It amazes me the potential and capacity that we as children of god have in this life in becoming so great, and its been a huge treat for me to exprience that for myself. This past week was hard core. We are teaching many different families and none of them are married. Only with the spirit were we(young 20 year olds) able to testify of gods great plan for families and the strict importance of living the law of chastity and committing them to change the way that they were living their lives. Thats a miracle to me family. Two of these families are really seeing the light and were blown away by our powerful message and commited to get married and and then baptized. A lot of good things happening here, with the work and its been the greatest time of my mission. The wheather has been crazy ay, deep as snowing its been awesome to work in lol. My companion is from Idaho and he said hes never seen snow like here before, so it must be extreme ay. Within a few hours there was 2ft of snow, crack up ay. I love you though family, Im doing good as ay, having some awesome things happen here and the church has never been more true for me. Hope you guys all have a mean week, I love you all, go hard up the guts you falas cheehooo!!
elder kaka
p.s hey dad could you put heaps of songs on the ipod for me, some I can learn aswell like the passion one "pure heart" shot falas!

No comments:

Post a Comment