Monday, October 14, 2013

This is Typical, im just glad his pants is on!
Kia ora family! good to hear from you guys. Another week behind and gone so fast. The fall is falling in and winter is close. The trees are changing into so many vibrant beautiful colors. Its different ay. Its gonna be a good winter though. I'm prepared this time ay haha. It was a mean week. Missionary work is just so enjoyable. Yesterday at church was awesome. Our ward did a fast for missionary work and so the testimony meeting was based off missionary work along with all the classes, it was the best Sunday of my mission. The bishop asked me to give my testimony and I was so happy to get the opportunity to just bear testimony of missionary work. As I bore my testimony I just started crying and it was so weird ay, I never cry but I was just so overwhelmed with the spirit of missionary work. I know that its true. I'm really soaking in the time that I have left and it sucks because its flying faster and faster every transfer. My calling keeps me busy and were constantly on the mover travelling all over our massive zone to do exchanges with missionaries. We go on at least 13 exchanges a month so its a fun calling getting to be all over Wisconsin. I met a guy from Hawaii the other day at a ice-cream shop, it was crazy ay. Str8 fresh of the island of Maui, cant remember his name though but it was good to see a poly. Its good to hear the family is doing good though you falas. Mum I don't know if I mentioned last week but since you falas are gonna come get me, I just wanted to make sure you spoke with the mission office about travel plans and wot not. Anyways you guys I love you guys so much and happy to be apart of such an amazing family. It makes it so easy for me to testify of families and what the gospel can do for them, coming from a family that is so happy and blessed. Hope everyone is looking chexy, and your bodies are in shape lidat. I don't have much else to say, I'm here doing ma thing, working my butt off and trying to become the person God wants me to be. Thank you for your love and support it has blessed me my whole mission. Have a good week family!!
 
elder Kanahele
 
Attatched I have some pics we tood today at a crazy place called epic. Some member works there and gave us tour and hooked us up with a free feed. Mean p-day activities!!

No comments:

Post a Comment