Monday, August 6, 2012

Hey family!!
Man awesome letters!! family im doing good az ay. My new companion is the man. His name is elder ben knight from Utah, cool az dude though. I already love the fala ay, im excited az for this new transfer. We been going hard az at the work this past four days, using every second of time we have, i love it. Iv set some goals for myself and things I want to accomplish and improve this new transfer. The first day I straight told this fala how things go ay lol. But we both have the desire to give the lord our all and just fulfill our calling to its fullest. Just like you said ay con it all really comes down to our obedience. I know that is true and that the lord can only bless us according to our obedience and so I really have been striving to live my life to recieve that light everday to guide and direct me in the work. I have definately drawn so much closer to the lord and have learned and done things i never thought id be able to. I cant explain how much iv been blessed in my mission and the experiences that iv had that have confirmed my testimony of the fullness of this gospel. Its so hard being a missionary ay, and its difficult to have to watch some of the people face the things that they go through everyday of their lives. I know the greatest gift that we can give to people is the gospel and it truly is. Iv watched investigators go homeless, and have no family or friends to help them, get sick and have no money to get treatment, lose everything that they have and have no where to go or turn to. Its the saddest thing iv ever had to experience and its become a testimony to me of the sure foundation on which the gospel provides us in this life. Iv been able to share the gospel with these people and watch them face these problems with out grumbling or blaming anyone but still having faith and love of god and the gospel knowing that God is there. Its so humbling to see this and it has strengthened my testimony immensely. My mission is going really good though ay family, I do love and cherish every thing iv experienced and do try my best to help these people get to where they need to be. I do have my weaknesses but I strive each day to overcome them and to lose myself in the work and give everything that I have to the lord.
Anyways though family thank you for all your letters. I am so proud of all you guys and all that youve been able to accomplish, and your desires to live the gospel. I do miss my family ay and its my motivation to wake up everyday and to press forward. Man i started doing some pukanas when i saw the pictures of the whakataetae ay, fa you falas look mean man, im gonna do a haka when i get home lol. shot family thats so cool, so good to see that everyone did it man, awesome experiences ay. falas didnt even get to take your shirts off lol. but hey mum your the bomb mum. Im so proud of you ay mum and all that you do as a mother, everything! I love you so much and miss you mum, thank you guys for the box and for all the goodies, it should hold me up for the rest of the mission. serious. know that i am being taken care of and spoiled like the heck from everyone. mum you are a good leader and the lord has given you this opportunity to share the gospel and to help build his kingdom through your leadership. I know youll be awesome cuz you raised me, a headache at times lol but something that helped me in the mtc when i was called to be district and zone leader is D&C 121:40-46

40 many are called, but few are chosen.
 41 No power or influence can or ought to be maintained by virtue ofthe priesthood, only by persuasion, by long-suffering, by gentleness and meekness, and by loveunfeigned;
 42 By kindness, and pure knowledge, which shall greatly enlarge the soul without hypocrisy, and without guile
 43 Reproving betimes with sharpness, when moved upon by the Holy Ghost; and then showing forthafterwards an increase of love toward him whom thou hast reproved, lest he esteem theeto be his enemy;
 44 That he may know that thy faithfulness is stronger thanthe cords of death.
 45 Let thy bowels also be full of charity towards all men, and to thehousehold of faith, and let virtue garnish thy thoughts unceasingly; then shall thy confidence wax strong in the presence of God; and the doctrine of the priesthood shalldistil upon thy soul as the dews from heaven.
46 The Holy Ghost shall be thy constant companion, and thy scepter an unchanging scepter of righteousness and truth; and thy dominion shall be an everlasting dominion, and withoutcompulsory means it shall flow unto thee forever and ever.
district and zone leader is D&C 121:40-46

Everything that we do in this life is to prepare ourselves to meet god again. Christ was the perfect example of a leader. He lead by these things and by pure love. By our examples, i know we are indeed preparing our brothers and sisters to receive Christ and to prepare to return to god again. I love you mum, hope this gives you some inspiration, not that you need it cuz you eat em up already. But thanks Lia for the box, I love you so much, you are such a good girl and im so proud of you lia, you are so special.ash your the man bro, everyone love you dog, keep sharing your spirit uce, be a good example and work harder than everyone around you uce. Rep it hard this year bro, in school, sports and everything, waste everyone bro, thats all i have to say bro, the moto for everything bro is to waste them, doitz! Con bro, sole you da man bro, i like grind you uce lol mean bod bro, i love you con thanks for helping me be better bro, i love you. Got your falas box, 2 mean!! thanks family, it meant so much to me to get that, you falas sound beautiful, i miss it hard!! love you all.

Elder kaka

No comments:

Post a Comment