Monday, September 24, 2012

kia ora family!
 
loved your guys letters ay, awesome family. It's so good to hear from you guys, thanks for your letters, they really helped me ay. Con bro thanks for your testimony uce, frick Spanish is smallkine irritz haha na, still confused hard but things are getting better day by day so just trying to stay positive like you said and enjoy the ride. This transfer has been awesome as already and Im loving it hear. The Spanish culture is beautiful ay, our branch is small but the strongest here in Wisconsin. The members are like family, there loving as heck and really make me feel at home so its been helpful getting their input on the Spanish. We had a baptism yesterday at church for a family that has being taught for ages so another awesome time to spend preparing for that. Its mean living with the zone leaders. Their English elders so we work together tight as in the work and its really been effective in finding and teaching vice versa. Everyone of us have guitars and like to sing so we have some mean jam sheshes on p-days and stuff. One of the elders names is elder densley but he has a mint as voice so weve done a lot of singing together, stuff iv been craving ay. I do miss singing with you guys hard ma brothers, and its funny cuz i was listening to those songs we did for con cuz there all on my i-pod. But music has been huge for me here on the mission and iv already been able to use it a lot and using it more powerfully as a tool to teach. Iv been singing to the members in lessons with them and in church. Iv been also trying to learn songs in Spanish too, so yes, music is truly a testimony to me as an invite of the spirit and a testimony to the hearers and iv experienced it more fully. This past Saturday me and my comp were able to go back to waukesha for a baptism of one of Candy's kids Tlyer who is 13. It was so awesome ay family, I was able to see the fruit of my labors in action. The brother i baptized if you remember, his name is Dakota, but he baptized his younger brother Tyler and it was so cool. It was so good to see all the members again and even those who we helped come in to the church all there a part of the baptism. It was cool coz elder Loertsher(my trainer) and his companion elder oldroyd(my MTC comp) and elder knight my last comp and my comp now, we were all there. Every comp iv had was there, it was cool cuz we all know and have helped this family grow in the gospel and to see them baptized is the coolest feeling and experience. Sorry I don't have pics for you guys today, I forgot my camera at the apartment lol classic ay. But anyway family I'm doing awesome ay, mission just continues to get better and my understanding and ability to do the work increases with time and persistence. I have learned so much about the gospel and the plan god has in store for us so much more clearly and how simple it really is which has allowed me to teach it more simply. My companion is the man and we really get a long ay. Hes also from Utah like every comp iv had, and hes a awesome as missionary. Im enjoying this companionship and ill learn a lot from this dude. I have a question tho. My nixon watch you falas sent me is almost broken on the strap. Is there a warranty on it? coz I wanna get on that ay, that watch is important for time and stuff like that lol. let me know asap please. Other than that, im sweet as ay family. Seasons are starting to change here so its getting a little cold now, and im prepared hard lol those jackets I have are rich haha so well see when the real winter comes along lol. Thanks for your letters though family. Sounds like every ones been real busy which is awesome. Con bro good on you boi, doctor ay bro hoohoo mean bey. Thanks for your counsel ay bro, all crap that im going through and doing right now so your words really do help me. Ash bro im happy your working hard in sports and school bro. You on special teams ay? thats mean bro. Gotta just run out and smash everyone in your path bro. Serious bro, the worst thing to do is hesitate, so just waste everyone and you will always be more likely not to get injured. Shot bro tho keep plugging away with school and don't forget your goal to go to soar. Let that be your motivation bro and things will just work out if you keep that goal in sight and act decisively. Lia Hi:) so cool that you are in softball, mean girl. It must be fun ay. Go hard girl and have fun. I love you Lia and miss you. You sound like you have grown so much and matured spiritually. Good girl lia your such a good example to your friends and your family ya, so don't forget that. Hi mum and dad, stop crying you falas lol. I love you ay mum and dad. I miss you guys a lot but know that Im alive, well and happy az. Iv been blessed with awesome companions who iv gotten along with and im just here trying to give the lord my all. My vision and goal is to get lost in the work so im here trying to do just that. I love you guys so much and am forever grateful for the love you have given me. I don't really need anything ay. Half my pants don't fit me tho, to small, so I'm just trying to lose my weight. It isn't fat but its thick lol so i cant even button up half my pants lol. Any suggestions? anyway family l love you guys and hear from you next week.
Elder kanahele

No comments:

Post a Comment