Thursday, December 27, 2012


Christmas Day 2013

Christmas Eve - Branch President in Kenosha II
kia ora family! fa it was a mean Christmas getting to talk to you guys ay. Man im refreshed for this upcoming year. You guys all look good and sound good. Man were so spoiled getting to skype, huge blessing man. I don't have much to say family. Christmas season was good ay, have a lot of work to do here in Wisconsin and were here pruning the vineyard. My mission is three mean, Im living every moment and just trying to make a difference for the lord and his work. Im so grateful for you guys ay, my beautiful family, i love you all. Hope you all had a good Christmas with all the families. Gotta get mums side of the family in the gospel ay. What you falas waiting for man? get on that family. They gotta see that theres more than just here and now, theres eternity, but if they don't know that, at least we do, get them baptized. haha two mills ah. Shot family. Mum and Dad i love you. I'm really bummed about my I-pod not being able to transfer the videos. Find a way to make that happen dad. Those videos gotta last bro. Ill start making videos from my camera. But hey you falas im algud ay here. Tell everyone i love them. Tell grams i love her as well and so grateful for her. ill hear from you all next week aight!!
elder kaka

No comments:

Post a Comment