Sunday, July 28, 2013


Kia ora family! bombs and donuts ay hoohoo mean man. Good as to hear from you guys ay. You guys sound good. Its cool how Tuhinis death has really brought all our family from all over together. Funerals for me here have been one of the best tools in sharing my talents of music and also my testimony. You guys singing at it or anything? fa man hope so. I love you guys ay. My mission really is coming closely to the end and right now to describe how I feel about the efforts Iv rendered to the lord is, peaceful. I really have used my time and have gained and learned so much from it. The lord in this time has shown me things about myself i never even knew I could do or ever accomplish. He lives and his glory is helping us to become like him. I'm grateful Con that you brought this up to me bro, something I been really thinking about. This week I have stepped my game up you guys. I wanna finish for the lord hard, strong and benefit completely from this experience. Along with the sanctity and high standard of this calling also comes accountability, and its crazy to think that at judgment day we will be held accountable for every opportunity the lord gave us here to change, learn grow and put in practice the teachings of the gospel, and sharing it. A quote from the Preach my Gospel that hit me hard this morning is given by George Albert Smith, its says “We will attain our exaltation in the Celestial Kingdom only on the condition that we share with our Father’s other children the blessings of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and observe the commandments that will enrich our lives here and hereafter”
The lord expects a lot from us ay. This week we had miracles happen ay. We set some high goals to find families, and found 3 of them. We had heaps of teach moments, lessons and success. Things are coming together here and Its motivated me hard. My comp and I really mesh well together, he's grown like crazy and it seems like he's been out for ages. That's me here family just trying to finish strong and reap this time. Transfers are close and im not ready to go yet ay. I wanna thank you guys for your letters, they motivate me and remind me why I am here. Im winning the battle for my soul you falas. i love you guys. Have a good week, and do more to share the gospel. Up the game! Its crunch time.

Elder Kanahele
p.s give my love to our families and remind them of the this plan, we were once taught before.

No comments:

Post a Comment