Monday, September 9, 2013


PCC 50th Reunion Ball - 09-05-13
 
Kia ora you falas!! good as to see some pics and hear from you guys. Sole con you and koal look yoked bro, it disgusts me bro lol! The ball also looked mean ay, i bet you were the man dad, as always bro. Good to hear you guys still Jamming. I have my moments too ay haha. Con bro str A's g? oiyoiyoiy kamehameha education finally win pay off ah? shuah!! sole proud as of you bro, still going hard bro. That's crazy bout wesh and dalys haha its crack up to think all the small laie fwams are all getting married lol crack up. Mum girl sounds like you been smallkine stressed ah? take it easy girl. lol Na you sound like you tearing it up in your career though mum and really using your gifts that God has given you to be so constructive in your work, in word and deed and I think that's just amazing. Ash and Lia you falas look grown ay. You kids sound good as though ay. Don't be naughty you falas lol. Ash bro how's mission prep bro? the bar has been raised bro. I see these young gits coming out at 18 couple weeks after their graduations but they are so mature spiritually, its crazy. Start preparing bro, cuz before you know it, its gonna be here. Read the Book of Mormon and preach my Gospel bro, your number one tools right their g. Go out with the missionaries if you can bro, get a taste. Overall bro, be worthy. Do whatever you need to, to be clean bro in every way. I love you guys ay. Dad and Con, Happy birthday ma brothas! you old fwammys. How's your guys balls bro? haha sick falas ay. I love you guys.
Family Im doing mean as ay. This week we have focused a lot on member missionary work. We have committed all the members in the ward to make family mission plans (created as a family in FHE with S.M.A.R.T goals) SMART meaning "simple" "Measureable", "Attainable", "Realistic", and "Time-bound/ Timely". Its been a way more effective way to do missionary work and is aligned with the prophets command that in order to do the lords work his way, members and missionaries have to work together. So this has been us ay family. No immediate results but a little down the road here when members magnify this call, we will be living to the standard that Jesus Christ set for us. I'm happy to hear you guys are doing this ay. Keep it up. Other than this, Our mission has been growing every month with new missionaries along with our zone, so we've been finding a lot of apartments, doing inspections and lots of grown up things haha its crack up. This week I felt prompted to ask my comp to give me a blessing. It was pretty random cuz I feel fine. He gave me the blessing and I literally felt like angels were about me and their hands on my head .The spirit was powerful. He mentioned the word ancestors and it struck me that their is a spirit world where our loved ones dwell. I felt them around me that night and Iv received their support through out the rough times of my mission. It was the meanest and most life changing blessing Iv ever received and so I was happy that I followed that simple random prompting. The lord lives and works today to save our souls. I love you guys. Doitz it to the end!!
 
Elder kanahele kaka

No comments:

Post a Comment