Tuesday, December 10, 2013

   Kia ora family!! sorry my letter is coming in late today. We have been busy as crap with our investigators today and shoveling snow in different areas. After that I had like 5 different guys in my zone ask me to cut there hair so its been all over the place today. The snow is raging right now its awesome with my boots man. There not even the right kinda boots, there like duck boots or something but I think their mean haha.
     Lia thats so cool about your wrestling. So proud of you Lia. Keep improving girl. Dont quit, dont be soft ay. You have had a lot of preperation with getting smashed around by us so you should be the strongest one out there. I love you Lia and miss you so much. Your testimony has grown a lot, and I can feel the spirit as I read them. You would be such a awesome missionary Lia.
     So my week was crazy. I got all the S.S and birth certificate in the mail and its all safe and sound mum. In order to qualify to get your license you need proof of residency and so Iv been all over the creation trying to get the crap they asked for. It cant just be anything either. I ended up just buying a 5 dollar fishing license and that worked. I had a cool experience cuz I needed to get a bank statement and there's no American Savings bank here so I called the number on the back of my debit card and guess who answers?? Branden Galapias Mum!!! haha she was like "whats your name" I said "George Kaka" she was like "George!! this is Branden Galapias Mum" haha so I spoke with her for a little bit and told her I was serving my mission and that it was snowing hard here, she thought it was so cool. But anyways I got my permit the other day and will be doing the drivers test on the 30th lol crack up ay.
     The work is going good family!!! this week I had a cool miracle happen. We were teaching our investigator Leslie. Hes been struggling so much. His family were about to lose their home because he got fired all of the sudden from his job and couldn't pay the bills. The land lord was going to kick them out of his house yesterday unless he came up with the money. He has a wife and a son Christopher who is 7 years old. He was crying to us about where his son would go and that he had bad asma and he doesn't do well in the cold. The spirit guided us like crazy through out the lesson and you could see his faith being strengthened by our words. At one point we felt prompted to promise him that he would find money the next day to pay his bills and that they would stay in their house. He believed us. We left his house and gave him a blessing, the spirit was so strong. The next day I was on exchanges in another area and my companion calls me up and says "Leslie got a credit card in the mail that had 750 dollars on it, just enough to pay his bills". Man It was so cool family to see that the lord cant lie. When you follow the spirit, it always works out. Leslie was just crying to us when we saw later yesterday. He kept saying "the lord lives....the lord lives"
     Miracles are happening this Christmas family. Tomorrow is Zone Training Meeting and we haven't even prepared it yet. We have been on 4 exchanges this week and so Its been hard to do that while separated from my comp majority of the time lol alguds though. I love my calling you falas
     I'm so happy to here your guys missionary experiences man!! That's so cool. We have a unique family which also makes missionary work easier. Something I encourage families out here who are doing similar things is to think "what is the next step to get them closer to taking the missionary discussions?" Once that happens they are preparing to be baptized and become what I call "recipients of the celestial kingdom". So cool ay. Iv also seen that each person has there own timing. some are easier than others and some take longer than others but the lord knows the heart of all his children and know what they need. We are just instruments ay. Mean
    Well i gotta bounce family. I Love you guys and am so grateful for you guys. Keep doing missionary work. And Dad bro I thought your joke was crack up bro. My humor hasn't changed at all. Con Bro crack up bout your sharting bro hahah I was rolling bro. I do it all the time ay bro coming out of lessons that you've just been holding in farts like crazy and than you come out and just explode bro but more than a fart comes out haha. several experiences there lol. Love you family. Love you grams!!
 
Elder kanahele Kaka

No comments:

Post a Comment