Monday, January 6, 2014





New Years Day - Nuuanu Hike

kia ora you falas!! Con bro thats crack up as bout your permit! kids here get their lisence at 16 bro. Well I didnt pass my test. I had a cunning old lady in the car with me. I wanted to smash her ay. She was getting me to do the dumest things ay. Algud though Im gonna set up another day to do that next week. I was driving out in the snow, it was a little different when you cant see a thing ay lol but I think I get em for the next time. lol anyways family. You guys going back to school ay?? lol sounds like fun ay. Mum you get em girl. Second wind for you here girl. Lia you look good girl. Looking skeeny lidat ah? good on you lia. How you doing in wrestling? Learn how to use your strength to your advantage lia cuz if you dont youll just tire yourself out and lose. Be smart and dont let those asians win dem ounces. Ash sole cutting hair so'o ah? sole you trip me out some times uce lol. All your hobbies bro are crack up. gonna make a shed you reckin bro?? I was cutting my hair this week and dropped my buzzer and
New years Day - Feed @ Dave & Busters
broke the entire blade so im just not gonna cut my hair till I come home lol. Con bro you crack me up to bro with your surfing pics gee!! since when you started loving to surf bro?? member when you never did that crap?? crack up bro. your pics look real good. You guys must of had good fun playing ball with the familiy!! I got me some new basketball shoes too bro nike quikness ones and some colby brians too g!! haha for 40 bucks bro, i wen rip this asian missionary off lol!!! mean ones though bro!!
     Anyways family!! its pretty cold here ay. -50 degrees today. Within minutes you can get frost bite lol out of it ay?? Im doing good though, I got some good gears. Im a wisconsinite now, my skin get em now haha!! our car was frozen this morning when we went to start it, it was crack up but yea pretty cold. My comps hair was wet last night when we left the apartment and his hair just froze by the time we got to the car lol. Im doing good here in this area though, im really loving it. We have been seeing a lot of miracles with just being in the right places at the right time meeting people that we were supposed to meet. Iv been really trying to work my absolute hardest and Iv been growing my testimony even more lately working diligently out in the cold. Its easy to just
Christmas Eve @ the Mahe's Home
wanna go home after a time of only rejection but iv noticed that most of our miracles since Iv been here have happened after pushing through the un-productive times and being positive. This past week our miracles happened around 9 oclock just before going home. Had we not been out working till the last minute we would have missed those people that we met and helped. Their is no such things as coincedence. Heavenly father knows what he is doing and he works by small means to bring about his great purposes. I love the work. Love you guys Have a good week you fallas!
Elder Kanahele!!
p.s the plans sound good for our trip!! see you guys then!! doitz 2nd win you falas!! smash it ay!!
Ash & Con, Christmas Eve at the Mahe's

No comments:

Post a Comment